the 2018 cherry U-Pick ~ the best cherries are yours for the picking!
Jim Bittner of Bittner Singer Orchards grows the best cherries in WNY, and Singer Farm NATURALS provides a first-class U-Pick environment.
- Starts this year Wednesday, July 4th and will be open daily from 8am – 7pm
- Enjoy the friendly welcome you will receive at the Legacy Barn. You can bring the whole family to have fun picking, relax in the shade, enjoy the farm experience.
- We offer a range healthy and tasty fresh baked snacks and refreshments ~ cherry pies, cakes, granola bars and cookies, as well as teas and coffee.
- Bing is not the only cherry ~ When you come to Singer Farms to pick cherries, you will find over 17 different varieties to choose from; sweet and tart, red and yellow. We grow this many varieties to be able to offer choice as well as an extended picking season.
- Listed below are the varieties we have on offer and their approximate period of ripening.